Saturday, July 26, 2008

Briefing workshop

It was amazing, just as I was hoping.

Yes, I love the harbor, and modern architecture so I felt at home in the Microsoft (/HP) building.

And the magic happened there, as promised, for real. It was a very intense experience because everybody in that room was so committed and motivated to help and being helped out. This is how the yMedia challenge works. It is the smartest thing I was involved for a long time.

If I had a couple of seconds to look around, it was very inspiring to see all the other groups taking care of business, having real dialogues with their community group. This environment is so special, it brings the best out of me and the people around me.

I dedicate this post for all of us who experienced this miracle there Thursday afternoon. Keep up the good work guys!

The Clutch Team table next to us. It was amazing to see them communicate.


Interaction and commitment.


Real conversations to improve our social environment.

Sorry, the images about DigitalFix were all blured because they were so active and dynamic. Pelease send me some images guys!

We ate all the chocolate, 'cos we needed all the energy :)

2 comments:

jz said...

Hey guys, it's Ju from clutch. That's a nice pic of us you took. Do you think we can borrow it?

Kyle said...

Hi Ju,
of course, just take it.
If you need the high resolution version just give me an e-mail and I will send it to you.

Have a nice day:
Kyle