Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Team BloodyEyes (but still open)

Wow, the adrenalin is pumping through our veins as the final day slowly approaches - tick-tock. :p To tell the truth I’m enjoying these final days the most, because it is full on and I love to work under pressure.

I miss my beers – but it would just slow me down.

I spent every morning this week from 9-11.30 at the NSCSS office to show Melinda how to manage the website, how to create PDFs in Acrobat and how she can use the cover-templates we made.

I’m glad that we managed to keep our schedule and left the final 2 days mostly to handle unexpected difficulties. Of course we have some! There is always something … I hope we can sort everything out in the last 2 days (we call this the “f***up-time” at school). ;)

The website is pretty much ready, but we still have to write a step-by-step tutorial for it.

Well I’d better start to work on those final designs and start to create the manual. Then try to have at least 3 hours sleep and go back at 9 am to the centre in Takapuna to present all the improvements and finalize everything.

Here are some letterhead and business card designs for eyecandy ;)

No comments: